"...each man must love his wife as he loves himself,
and the wife must respect her husband."
Welcome to our marriage mentoring page.
Marriage mentoring is for couples who need just a little help, as well as couples who are in great crisis and feel as if they have no hope.
Here's what it will look like:
- Couples take an in-depth survey which will help identify areas that need strengthening and core heart issues.
- Marriage mentors will help you identify key areas of concerns using the online couple's diagnostic survey.
- Marriage mentors will carefully help you navigate through issues derived from the survey.
- The mentor couple provides guidance, truth, love, and respect to help walk the couple through the issues toward solutions.
- Couples will learn valuable tools to build a stronger marriage.
- The weekly sessions will last up to 10 weeks and are approximately 1.5 hours long.
- Mentoring most often occurs in the home of the mentors.
If you are interested in being mentored, please complete the following two steps:
2 - Please pay the mentoring fee of $100.
- The fee will cover the cost of the material and the online survey you will be required to take.
- You may pay online through our online giving app (Rebel Give) or click on the Rebel Give logo in the bottom right corner.
- If you prefer to submit payment by check, please make check payable to Christ's Church with a note in the memo line that
states, "Marriage Mentoring." Mail check directly to:
Christ's Church - Fort Wayne
3131 Maplecrest Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Thanks for joining us on this very important journey.
For more information on our mentoring process go to www.daretobedifferent.com