Our play-based classes are designed for children ages 2-5 years old, including Kindergarten readiness. We will work to develop cooperative social skills, appropriate play behavior, recognition of upper and lower case letters and their sounds, developmentally appropriate reading skills, recognition of numbers and their values, basic math, and an understanding of basic science and nature.
The CCKids Early Learning Center currently is accepting enrollment for 4 different classes:
- 2 Day Class
- This class is designed for children who are two years old and just getting introduced to learning environments away from parents, guardians, and caregivers. During this year of school, they will be introduced to colors, shapes, counting to 20, large and fine motor activities, basic social and life skills and more that will help prepare your child for school years to come.
- This class will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- 3 Day Class
- This class is designed for children who are three years old and new to the school and learning environment. During this year of school, they will learn to recognize numbers 1-10. count to 20+, use scissors, begin name recognition, listening skills, basic social and life skills and more that will help prepare your child for school years to come.
- This class will meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- 4 Day Class
- This class is designed for children who are four/five years old and preparing for the kindergarten readiness program. During this year of school, they will learn to recognize numbers up to 20+, recognize upper-case and lower-case letters, listening comprehension, beginning name writing, basic social and life skills and more that will help prepare your child for kindergarten readiness and school years to come.
- This class will meet on Mondays through Thursdays from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Kindergarten Readiness
- This class is designed for children who will be going into Kindergarten the following school year. During this school year, they will be introduced to beginning reading skills, advanced counting skills, reading and listening comprehension, beginning sequencing, following directions, social skills and more that will prepare your child for kindergarten and school years to come.
- This class will meet Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00am-2:00pm.
- ELC - Summer Edition
- ELC Summer Edition is a summer care program for ages 2-5th grade! This will be an educational and play based program where children can come learn all while having fun! We will have activities, lots of outdoor exploration and fun experiences/guests come in!
Lunch and snacks are not provided due to dietary restrictions and allergies.
e***This program is first come first serve. ***
- Parent's Day Out
- This program is for children 6 months- 2 years old who's siblings are enrolled in ELC. This gives mom or dad a few hours a week to get groceries, catch up around the house, or simple have a minute to themselves! WE MUST KNOW a week in advance if you plan on having your child in the next week!
For information about schedules and fees, please contact Kirsten Parr at (260) 485-1611 or you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download forms, click below!
- CCELC Breakfast Club Form
- CCELC Class Tuition Agreement Form
- CCELC Enrollment Form
- Registration Payment
- ELC - Summer Edition
- ELC - Parents Day Out