The CCKids Early Learning Center exists to help children take their next steps in development; spiritually, socially, and academically.
Our classes are designed for children ages 2-5 years old. We will work to develop cooperative social skills, appropriate play behavior, recognition of upper and lower case letters and their sounds, developmentally appropriate reading skills, recognition of numbers and their values, basic math, and an understanding of basic science and nature.
The CCKids Early Learning Center currently is accepting enrollment for 2 different classes:
- 3 Day Class (Option of 2 days for younger children)
- This class is designed to children who are two or three years away from
- Typically in the age range of 2-3 years old.
- 4 Day Class (Option of 3 days for younger children)
- This class is designed to children who are one or two years away from
- Typically in the age range of 4-5 years old.
- All day options are available to children on their regularly scheduled class days.